Today, you continued working on your "The Life You Save May Be Your Own" PowerPoint project. Think about the creation process. Which part of creating your presentation has required the most thought or creativity? What choices have you made with your information, images, or slide design to help communicate your understanding of the story? Explain.
Prompt: I think the part of my presentation that required the most thought was the slide where I was meant to predict her future. This is because we don’t know their future or how they normally live their lives. The parts of my slides that show I understand the story is the info, it shows I know what I’m talking about.
Summary: I think the part of my presentation that required the most thought was the slide where I was meant to predict her future
Reflection: Both Mr. Shiftlet and Mrs. Lucy will are horrible people
Comments
Post a Comment