3 goals I want to achieve this year

    This year I want to achieve all A’s in my classes because I need a higher GPA to get into my dream college and I didn't get all A’s last year. Another goal I have for this year is to procrastinate less because I have a big procrastination problem that may be the reason I didn't have all A’s last year. The last goal I want to achieve this year is to go to bed at an earlier time because I go to bed later than I should and it affects my school because I'm tired and it's hard to focus but I believe the anti-procrastination goal will help a lot with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

In “A Worn Path,” Phoenix has a memorable encounter and conversation with the hunter during her journey. Think about a conversation you have had that had a lasting impact on you. What was the conversation about, and how did it change your thinking, perspective, or actions?