With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Prompt Response: So far I've had many fun moments making my myth and myth poster. I'm not a fan of Emily Dickson, shes a loser. Im also not a fan of the new assigned seats, Im not able to talk to my friends very well. Other than that its been pretty easy and I don't need to improve on much other than checking canvas more often for blogs. Please post the blogs in timely manner in class Mr. Rease.

Summary: So far I've had many fun moments and its not that hard.

Reflection: I learned Emily made many poems and they weren't popular until she died. unfortunatly they got popular at all so now I have to learn them.

Comments