The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Prompt Response: I can't remember a time when helping someone benefited me more than something else would have. I also believe you should help someone just because it benefits you, that's an ulterioir motive. For example, I could pick between volunteering or videogames, while volunteering makes me feel good, video games make me happier but I still might choose volunteering because it's the right thing to do.

Summary: I can't remember a time when helping someone benefited me more than something else would have

Reflection: Mr. Shiflett is a bum and should have never approached Mrs. Lucynell in the first place. He is a horrible person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

In “A Worn Path,” Phoenix has a memorable encounter and conversation with the hunter during her journey. Think about a conversation you have had that had a lasting impact on you. What was the conversation about, and how did it change your thinking, perspective, or actions?

3 goals I want to achieve this year