Prompt: In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?
Prompt Response: Life moved quickly when I was younger. Now days feeler longer than they used to and I have less time and more time as the same time. It feels like I more time but less time to do what I want so I'm not having as much fun so time moves slower. like the saying "Time flies when your faving fun." I reminisce on my younger moments and realize how much fun I had. They made me value my free time more
Summary: I reminisce on my younger moments and realize how much fun I had. They made me value my free time more
Reflection: I learned Emily Dickinson wrote a poem about the feeling of dying, but she didn't die so how did she feel it.
Comments
Post a Comment