Prompt: Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?

Prompt Response: In my trash can I don't have much which shows I don't throw things away much but the fwe things I do have is soda cans because I drink soda alot after school. You may also find paper from drawing when I'm bored, or finished assignments. This reveals my interest in drawing and from what I draw, that I like soda, and that I don't study.

Summary: his reveals my interest in drawing and from what I draw, that I like soda, and that I don't study.

Reflection: John has many websites he visits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

In “A Worn Path,” Phoenix has a memorable encounter and conversation with the hunter during her journey. Think about a conversation you have had that had a lasting impact on you. What was the conversation about, and how did it change your thinking, perspective, or actions?

3 goals I want to achieve this year