In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.
Prompt Response: Yes, I feel I am treat more nicely than my brothers. I believe this is because I'm older and more responsible. Another reason is because they misbehave more and have ADHD which causes them to over-stimulate. I believe this is fair because we have different needs that need to be addressed in different ways. Equity over Equality.
Summary: Yes, I feel I am treat more nicely than my brothers. I believe this is because I'm older and more responsible.
Reflection: We went over the questions from the reading "The Rockpile" and I still don't like the father. The kids are scared of him, he is a terrible father.
Comments
Post a Comment