In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

Prompt Response: I truly belonged with with my family. They understand who I am and what I like more than others. My mom and dad care for me and help me with anything I need at any time. My brothers are always fun and willing to do things with me. They all make me feel safe and happy.

Summary: I truly belonged with with my family.

Reflection: I did the comment lit today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

In “A Worn Path,” Phoenix has a memorable encounter and conversation with the hunter during her journey. Think about a conversation you have had that had a lasting impact on you. What was the conversation about, and how did it change your thinking, perspective, or actions?

3 goals I want to achieve this year