Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Prompt Response: The word I use most right its probably "Dawg." This is because its how I refer to someone I'm talking to, without saying their name. Ex: "Dawg why did you do that?" Its become apart of my vocab because its easier than saying their name and in my opinion it sounds funnier. I think this reveals that I joke around more and i'm sorta lazy for not wanting to say their name.

Summary: The word I use most right its probably "Dawg." This is because its how I refer to someone I'm talking to, without saying their name.

Reflection: Today we learned new college level vocab and did exercises on how to use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

In “A Worn Path,” Phoenix has a memorable encounter and conversation with the hunter during her journey. Think about a conversation you have had that had a lasting impact on you. What was the conversation about, and how did it change your thinking, perspective, or actions?

3 goals I want to achieve this year