“Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

Prompt Response: My friend north moved to another country a while ago. I carry him in my heart and what he taught me. He taught me to be a nicer person and got me into many games. We also used to call every week and play together. I have many good memories with him.

Summary: My friend north moved to another country a while ago. I carry him in my heart and what he taught me.

Reflection: I learned Emily dickson is a hopeless romantic who has wet dreams about people who are taken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?