“Heart, We Will Forget Him!” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker shows a conflict between what we think and what we feel. Describe a time when your heart and your mind seemed to want two different things. Which one did you listen to, and why?

Prompt Response: It happens often because my heart want to have fun anf play video games every night, while my brain wants to do my homework on time. Unfortunatly I listen to my heart and play games till late. I usually end up doing my homework in school that day and start the day very tired. On rare occasion, I do listen to my brain and do my homework and then I'm bored and end up procrastination anyway.

Summary: It happens often because my heart want to have fun anf play video games every night, while my brain wants to do my homework on time. Unfortunatly I listen to my heart and play games till late.

Reflection: I learned that Emily Dickson lost her mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?