Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting myself affected the way I handled a situation. What did I learn from the experience?

Prompt response: I don't often get overwhelmed to the point of not being able to think. But when I do it's often because I have too much homework and someone is pressuring me to do it all at once. I often handle those situations by taking a break or using online resources to lighten the load or reset my mind. But when it does affect my mind to the point of thinking differently I shut down and panic so I have to actively work on calming down and it wastes my time so I learned to recognize my doubt before it gets to that point.

summary: when it does affect my mind to the point of thinking differently I shut down and panic so I have to actively work on calming down and it wastes my time so I learned to recognize my doubt before it gets to that point.

reflection: in class I learned that Emily Dickson is a loser who tries to make people feel bad for her when she has access to many sources of help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?