Analyze how i've adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge I anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Prompt Response: I feel like I haven't really adapted to the course because I didn't have to. So far, this class has been pretty easy and unexpectidly fun due to the assignment where we were allowed to make an origin myth. I may have to adapt if he assigns homework but otherwise I'm fine. One strength I have I anticipate I'll have to have is time management. one challenge will be reading  comprehension

Summary:  I feel like I haven't really adapted to the course because I didn't have to.

Reflection: ITs not that hard right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?