a time I felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.

Prompt Response: One time I felt connected to nature was when I used to go camping with my cub scout group. We would go to a place up north called apple tree and camp for 4 days. I felt connected to nature because I was separated from urban areas and technology. We would use a large fire and cook s'mores, perform skits, tell stories, run around, talk, and have fun without the use of modern technlogy. It helped me connect more with others and nature because I was interacting with it directly every second and it felt amazing.

Summary: During my trips I connected with nature because I spent time with it and cared for I as I would others.

Reflection:  Today I learned that the bible relates to myths (because it is) alot more than I thought and that natives spoke over 500 different languages and lived in 200 different tribes. I also learned the word allusion.

Comments