2 burning questions

Prompt Response: One question I have is if God exists then why do people suffer? If he is all-powerful and all-loving then why does hell and evil exist? This is important to me because I believe chrisianity is dumb and sets humanity back from achieving further. Another question I have is why do people treat maki from JJK as a hero and Naoya as the worst person ever? Noaya is a mysogynist which is bad and I'm not defending him but he never physically hurt anyone, just oppressed women, while Maki killed everyone in the tribe Noaya led including the women and children who did nothing. He is a mysogynist and she is a mass-murderer. Its important to me bacause I don't understand why she is praised and loved.

Summary: If God exists then why do people suffer? If he is all-powerful and all-loving then why does hell and evil exist? Why do people treat maki from JJK as a hero and Naoya as the worst person ever?

Reflection: I worked on my poster today and had some fun doing it.

Comments